Vixen

I groan as I slowly wake from my sleep, a sudden awkward pain in my neck. My head was bent back far, and by no means, supported well. I grit my teeth and my nails dig into what felt like dirt. I slowly begin to rise from my terrible position but a crack in my spine alerts me, feeling my body under more intensified pressure as I continued to attempt to sit up comfortably.
Finally, my mind and my body begin to cooperate, though my mind disconnected again as my senses awoke. I felt my body trapped in something. A liquid. A thick, disgusting smelling liquid. My head drops, and I gasp softly at what I find. My soaked and stained body, floating around in a dug-out ditch. Filled with blood. I bite the inside of my cheek, chewing and gnawing at it as I instinctively begin to inspect my surroundings.
My hands support me on the edges of the ditch. I turn my head.
Headstones, sad welting flowers, dead flora as far as I could see… This was a graveyard.
I sigh and lean forwards, hands finding my face, rubbing profusely, only realizing after I’m done that blood now coats my eyes and face. The smell reeks, yet I made no effort to choke or even cough. In fact…I barely think anything of it, nor am I even the slightest bit freaked out about the blood that stains my very bare body. My long hair floats freely in the liquid behind me, and I sigh at the gentle feeling, my head rolling back as I begin to recount the events of the previous evening.
-I sit in front of yet another partner. I flash him gentle, fond smiles as I sit and listen to whatever garbage he’s spewing out of his mouth. My only sanity being the evil smirk in my conscience telling me my rewards will come in due time. I was a vixen. A sadistic, evil–spirited, cold-blooded murderer. I would sit, observe, listen, learn and predict every move my partner made to learn how to trap them, then satisfy my burning desire for their blood, and terror. Draining their life essence, watching the colour bleed from their eyes and skin, until there was no more.
The evening continued and soon, my plans would turn to actions.-
My face shaped into an expression of pure evil. A grin took over my face, and my eyes darkened, the events becoming crystal clear.
I chuckle. Reaching my hands under, I grab the carcass hidden underneath. I pull him up, my hands hold either side of his gorgeous face as I smile innocently, thinking of all the fun we had. Baring my teeth in a huge smile, I stared into lifeless eyes. My grin turned into erratic, manic, terrifying laughter.
“Thank you my love! You were so good! So patient… So terrified. What a shame.”
I kissed his cold, lifeless lips. “You made me happy tonight... Now you’re gone.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!