Zac's Farts

Once there a student whose name was Zac. He had a humungous, gigantic fart that was super smelly and loud as a bomb.
He didn't have many friends when he was young, because he had a crazy fart.

When he was in grade 4 he let out a humungous, tremendous, super loud fart in his classroom. It cracked the windows and the roof exploded. Everyone got scared.

The next day everyone started bullying him about that event. He was lonely and started to think about not going to school. Actually he really wanted to make a friend. He tried to hold his fart but he couldn't do it.

One day, it was a school excursion. They were going to "Alone Island" because they were learning about the treasure hidden there in their history lessons.
Everyone was so interested so they decided to go there for the excursion. The island was an uninhabited island, so they had to prepare food and water to take with them.
When they came to the island, they started searching. When it was time to go home and they had eaten all of the food and drunk all the water, they waited for the boat. Suddenly the weather got stormy and the waves were at high tide; the boat arrival was delayed.

When everyone started getting thirst and hungry some kids found a coconut tree. They wanted the coconut, but couldn't reach it. Zac saw them and decided to help them, so he let out a strong, powerful fart and knocked down all the coconuts.
With the coconuts everyone was able to survive. All the kids were thankful and realised that farts are not the worst thing and stopped bullying Zac. Everyone was happy.

After many years, Zac is now a really popular kid with lots of friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!