Games Night

Games night!!!



It was a dark, scary games night, Charli & Sophie were with me at my house and we normally play games at my house. Then some think scary happened.


I don’t know if you want to know it’s really scary ok here it goes. We were playing bingo and all the lights turned off and not the power only the lights every think else was working then suddenly we heard a loud noise upstairs, so I went to go get my torch and we went upstairs, we were so scared BANG! BANG!!!!


The doors slammed shut without anyone touching it, so we all ran very fast to my room and shut the door and the hind under the blanket and called mum.

If your wandering where my mum is she is gone shopping to get us some dinner anyway back to the story.


So we rang here but she didn’t pick up so I rang dad but he didn’t pick up, so then I rang the police and he picked up but the connection so I ended it but what could we do now we had no one we know to help us.


So went next door then I remembered that they went out for dinner so I went to my other neighbour but she was fast asleep oh and tell her I said this but you can hear her snore from down the street she’s that loud.


We have no one to help us but suddenly Sophie rang her mum and she picked up YES YES YES!!!!!


“mum can u come and pick me and my friends up because no will pick up their phones and there not home so yeah can you please come pick us up” Sophie said very quickly.

“Ok she said she is on her way” Sophie said



So after that we were all good but we don’t know about the house we thought it was hunted and I had to call mum and dad one more time because I didn’t attacked, mum picked up but dad didn’t so I told mum to ring dad so she did but dad had bad connection so he met us at the ice cream store and so we told them what happened and that no one got hurt so it’s all good.


A few hours after that we moved houses and rang the police they checked it out and we had a lovely afternoon having a breakfast with Charli’s family & Sophie’s family and that was the end of a horror night and the end of the story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!