Paranoia


Losing someone is always terrible it can feel as though someone is stabbing you in the heart or grabbing your insides and clenching them in their fists. 2 weeks ago, I lost the love of my life to a fate more horrible than death itself, as I will now tell you how it happened taking you back to the winter of 2017…
Hello, my name is Lila I am 17 years old and am finishing year twelve and fearing the future as everyone probably is. I have a crazy ex-boyfriend named Mark and a good friend named Georgia. Most people would probably say I am extremely lucky, others that know me know that I am not. I feel like there is a very important detail missing from my life I keep thinking that eventually it will show up but it never does. One day a new boy came to our school, I feel like he was the darkest thing in our world. He had a great sense of tenebrosity to him and I felt like there was a mystical force field pushing him away from civilisation. Me being the extroverted person I am I go up to him and introduce myself. ”Hi my name is Lila what is your name?” he didn’t respond at first but then I asked again and he said in a dark and mysterious voice….”Harry” and then walked away. I thought wow that was rude.
As the bell rang once I suddenly turned around and screamed. I don’t know why I screamed it just described everything that just happened. Now I have the worst possible subject maths. To make it even worse everyone around me was good at maths so I felt like a gold fish in a pond of tuna. Walking into class I nearly fainted I saw Harry sitting there on his phone listening to music loud enough we could here it 5 meters away. As the teacher started to talk I instantly turned off my brain.
I woke up and heard loud sound of laughter all around me embarrassed I ran out of the room and who do I see Harry, I will never know apparently he was sent out of the class for screaming at himself frantically. I don’t really know why but I actually have a crush on him. There’s something about him that draws you in like a revolting can of trash and flies. I decided to ask him out.
Surprisingly he said yes and said he had eyes for me too, I was so glad and I’m pretty sure that Georgia and Mark didn’t approve but I know I loved him so much. A few weeks after dating him we decided to meet his parents. It didn’t go very well. Eventually we ran out of the room and went driving. He told me in a weird voice that he loved me very much and ran out of the car crying and jumped off the cliff…. And died

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!