Killer Queen

Maple

WILLOW!!!!!!!!!! MUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS THE QUEEN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!
“Who will be the heir to the throne willow” “I don’t know, we are twins so maybe there will be NO QUEEN” Willow said miserably.
All of a sudden cameras surround the castle. How did the news spread so fast, As I walk outside all cameras surround me All I can hear is “how did your Mum die” “How do you feel” . “That's it I order you to leave now” As all news reporters Flea the castle. I call Willow and say “ the cameras are gone, now the detectives, where are they “ I said demandly.” Knock knock “ goes the door I Quickly open the door “ oh there you are Detective “. “ call me Detective Smoosh oh and this is my trusty goat “, Ok now um does your goat like other animals. Oh so this is Patch he is our guard dog and this is Siri she is my dog too she has other friends called Lucky the puppy and Fern the goat. “I will call my sister down. “Willow come down “ “ Willow you can explain” “We found Mum dead in the her chamber” Willow explained. “Ok detective I will leave because I have to go find those cheeky pets” The detective said “Ok bye my lady” .

I NOW PRESENT YOU THE CRONE OF THE AUSTRALIAN and England PEOPLE AND MRS POWERS IS NOW YOUR NEW QUEEN. AND MISS WILLOW YOU BECOME THE GRAND PRINCESS OF AUSTRALIA.
Willow


I remember 30 minutes ago Maple was screaming that mum was dead , I toppled down the stairs as calling the guards to come and see if there was someone still lurking around
. I started realizing that mum was gone forever, I hugged my sister like I would not let go.
BREAKING NEWS THE QUEEN IS DEAD IF you HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAl POLICE STATION it said on the TV screen,”Maple cameras our surrounding our castle” I said.
I walked outside as my sister was already out there “Hello my citizens” as I spoke I could barely imagine what mum would say,”I order you to leave now” cooed Maple,I called the detectives “Coming now “ said detective Smoosh and Sargent Midget meatball.
“Fern,Lucky”I called to my goat and puppy “Your friend is here” I walked down the stairs with my pets and greeted the detectives.The pets bounced away playing an amusing game. I say too the detective “ We found Mum dead in her chamber” I started heading up to my room to wait for the detectives news.

3 weeks later Maple had got married to TJ Powers, no one had actually killed mum it was a blood clot in her heart, Maple went on her honeymoon and came back happy and relaxed.



The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!