Very Spicy

“Honey dinners ready!”
“Alright I’m coming hag!”
“were having your favourite spaghetti!”
Little did Mrs Hasty know she was actually having mud and paper. This big fat Hasty was in for the time of her life.
“Smells awfully stinky, I like that” exclaimed Mrs Hasty “it`s a special recipe” said Mr Hasty giggling under his breath.
mouth she starts to Have mild second thoughts As the ugly horrific twit starts to take a vicious bite and as the slimy old spaghetti approaches her.
And crunch! “Hahaa!" I knew you would hate it! Muahaaa!, said the mastermind Twit. In an instant something changes in Mrs Hasty “Ahhhhhh delicious.”
“WHAT!” the big old twit actually liked it? Mr Hasty was gob smacked. “You were supposed to hate that!” Said the ugly disgusting Hasty still amazed.
“Well you see I’m on a very unique and special diet that includes mud and paper” said Mrs Hasty smiling so nicely. “You may have one the battle but you have not won the war!” said the raged Mr hasty.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!