Kids Should Stop Miss Behaving In Class

Every time a kid miss behaves in class they are demonstrating a lack of appreciation and respect towards their teacher, classmates and parents.
We have to take advantage of our education because there are countries in the world where children don't even have the opportunity to have an education.
A growing concern for parents and teachers is that students are not focused on getting the best out of their education and maximizing their class time.
It is well known that secondary school students are using their school laptops to watch Netflix, Stan and play Fortnite.
Your parents are no paying school fees for you to be mucking around in class.
If you want to miss behave and not do any work think twice, You are ruining your future.
You spend 13 years in school, you can give it a hundred percent and walk away with an amazing future, or you can not do anything in class and muck around and the best thing you will get is working at McDonalds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!