Templeton's Trip To Find The Missing Elves On The Shelf

“Oh, no!” Santa yelled. “The elves on the shelf are missing! What are we going to do?”
‘Yes, this is the time I can show Santa how good I am,’ Templeton thought. “Don’t worry Santa, I’ll find the elves on the shelf. Also while I’m at it, I’ll see if kids are naughty or nice.”
“Will you really do that for me?” Santa asked.
“I will Santa,” Templeton replied.
“Well then Templeton,” Santa started. “Here’s the teleportation device. It’s how the elves on the shelf gets to places so quickly.”
“Wow, thank you,” Templeton said astonished.
“Now go save Christmas!” Santa yelled dramatically.
“I will Santa! I will!” Templeton yelled back. “See you soon Santa. Thank you.”
“Hmm, what am I going to do?” Templeton asked himself. “I’ll go check out Russia. I heard they’re nice. Might find the thief there.... Nope, not nice,” Templeton said sadly. “Sadly that kid’s naughty. Hmm? I’ll go Australia. Maybe they’re better than that kid.”
“Hmm, they’re good children,” Templeton said sadly, “Better than that kid in Russia. Let’s go Britain. Good idea huh?”
“Wow, they’re so nice,” Templeton said amazed. “They look like they’re having so much fun. How about America now?"
“He’s so mean laughing at her hair. So mean,” Templeton said angrily. “Wait, what’s over there? Stop right there … Fred?!?!” Templeton yelled confused. What are you doing with the elves on the shelf?”
“Um, well,” Fred started. “It started around last Christmas. They would tease me for being small. I know it was bad, I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay, but don’t apologise to me,” Templeton said. “Apologise to them too.”
“Sorry guys,” Fred said.
“It’s okay Fred,” the elves replied back. “That was Mat, he’s mean.”
“Let’s go home,” Templeton said.
“Good idea,” Fred replied.
“Well done, Templeton,” Santa said. “I’m disappointed in you Fred.”
“I’m sorry Santa,” Fred said.
“It’s okay Fred, here’s a hat for you,” Santa said. “Thank You for admitting you’re wrong.”
“Now let’s go give the elves on the shelf the teleportation device and let them go,” Santa said happily. “Really good job Templeton. “You’re welcome Santa,” Templeton said. “I love Christmas!” The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!