Falling

Pushing through life, hanging on by a thread. Being tortured and torn by mean words said.I fall,and fall, and fall always getting back up and going on. Harder and harder it becomes, I just want to stay down. I just want to give up and let it all consume me,but somehow someway I keep pressing on.No motivation, no goals, no nothing at all. I dont want to try anymore because I'm just bound to fall.Good comes with a doubble dose of bad.Happy for a day fallowed by a month full of sad. Maybe its all because I dont feel loved, I just feel empty and alone. Or maybe thats why I keep getting up and pushing on after I fall. Maybe there's hope that the emptiness will soon disappear. And one day I'll have that someone to love me and hold me near.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!