The Haunted House


Crash crash! Sami sees a mysterious thing in the magical cupboard.then Lana mysteriously walks in the haunted room and screams so loud because she sees slimy green flying frogs on green slimy lily pads. Sami says ow my word let’s stay focest I mean there’s green slimy aliens in the cupboard.then they heard more sounds like boom boom!so Sami ran out side and screamed loudly and Lana found a dead mysterious body lying on the magical floor and I we could mysteriously smell smoking blood so I walked into the bloody smoking room and I could see metallic blood on the body.

The Next exhausting day in the haunted house Lana acts very curious Sami did not no why she was curious.but then I went into the floating Kitchen and saw a humongous Alain’s on the bench. now I why she is curious because there is gigantic Alain’s.lana walks in the floating kitchen and the huge aliens eat Lana. Lana lana there eating you get your burning Knife out and cut them into little pieces.then she cuts them into bloody Pieces and smoking bloody puss comes out of the bloody Alain. then 100 spiders walk across the dead alien.and get there crawly hands on the aliens body and the spiders fall into the bloody foggy alians.

the next scary awful morning Sami and Lana had to go to a beast bush and catch terrifying beasts and monsters so they went to the floating bush. or ready Sami and Lana could smelly smoking blood and beasts. so they got there burning nifes out and poord posines medicen on the nife and got ready burn them hard. two minutes later they are very frightened because they can hear loud noises like boom boom! So that means that the monsters are coming to fight us.then we see them coming with a scary face. so the terrible monsters get the slimy green guns out and start to kill us. but we take over and cut them into little pieces and there dead.i was still fighting monsters because the smoking green monsters will never stop coming back because the slimy green monsters are saying that’s it’s there home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!