Dad's Adventure Of Fear !!

DAD”S ADVENTURE OF FEAR!!!

On one very christmas day but not christmas as we know it! Mum, Nicholas and I came home with an extra surprise for Dad. As the garage door opened Dad came to welcome us back from our long journey BUT dad saw something he had never seen before in our car!

IT WAS CHINO!!! SURPRISE !!!

Chino is a large Bernese mountain dog mum offered to dog sit over the christmas holidays. Chino is a very very large dog.

Dad was so so so so scared and had a white look on his face, he ran iside with fear. Dad was hiding behind the kitchen bench thinking if it was a dog or a grizzly baby bear!

Dad looked over the bench and dad saw a dog of war but with gentle heart. Dad stared at mum, Nicholas and I and said “what have you people done to my life” Mum, Nicholas and I said sorry but it didn't not look like mum meant it.

Chino took control and discovered his new cave, surroundings and back yard. Once Chion went out in the back yard dad could breathe again.

As night came dad thought the worst was over but mum had some new arrangements for the house. Apparently Chino was allowed to sleep in the house. Dads face turned white. Mum thought it was ok to let Chino sleep with me or my brother Nicholas. Nicholas had Chino first but Chino did not like it so much. So mum said to me and Nicholas do you want to sleep on the couch with Chino.

Dad thought it was a good idea to get some personal space of his own type.

The next day Nicholas and I decided to have a swim but when Chino saw the door open Chino wanted to join in the fun in the pool. But before this my mum took of his leash and opened the door so Chino thought he was allowed to swim in the pool with me and Nicholas.

So mum had to bavely jump into the pool in her clothes to get Chino out of the pool because mum thought Chino did not know how to swim. Me and Nicholas didn't want to get hurt so me and Nicholas just watched mum get Chino out of the pool. It was hilarious but when Chino got out he went back in the pool. Dad was looking inside with a scared face. Dad was most mad about Chino when he dropped his fur into the pool.

When Chino was tired he gave up so Chino went out back in the back yard and me and Nicholas went out to get dry in the sun. When me and Nicholas were dry Chino shaked his big body and all of the water went on dad!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!