Zombie Attack

“Are you guys ready to go to Zombie Lake Hotel?” asked Bob. “Yes,” said Matty. They jumped onto their pigs (because they couldn’t afford horses yet) and set off. Eventually they arrived at the hotel and took the pigs to the pig care. The friends met a tall zombie in a tuxedo named Cameron who gave them the keys and told them all about the hotel.
At about six o’clock they went downstairs for dinner and drinks. They had traditional zombie food (corn flour muck, and roasted frog toes). After dinner, the six boys headed to the games room to play video games all night. Meanwhile the zombies were plotting their evil plan to slaughter every single human on earth!!! The boys got tired and fell asleep.
When the boys woke up, they got a big shock! They were surrounded by zombies!! Suddenly there was a loud BANG!!! Thankfully it was nothing dangerous, it was just Bob fainting. Luckily the zombies thought he was dead, the rest of the boys screamed and ran all the way around the world.
As they passed Japan, the zombies were drinking green tea while running after them. When they were at Spain, the boys thought they could hide in the crowd at the bull fighting when they realised that the bull fighter was a zombie! And so was the whole crowd!!! They bolted out of Spain and headed for America. As they passed the Statue of Liberty, Brock hoped they would stop and have a look, but the zombies were too close to stop. They finally made it back to Australia and jumped into the lake. It was a miracle! When the zombies stumbled into the lake, they started to rumble and gurgle, and suddenly they exploded!!! “I’m glad that that’s over,” puffed Liam. “We should go home,” said Cohen. So they went home and got up early to go to Skeleton Island Resort!
TO BE CONTINUED…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!