Party, Romantic Island

Hey, my name is Cutie, I am 19 Years old, on my weekends, I like to spend my time at PARTY ISLAND!!! I am also studying to be nurse that helps in surgery theatre and I always see this handsome looking man at Party Island, apparently, he is a five star Cop!
The Next Weekend At Party Island - “Hey my name is Cutie,” I shyly said to him and he says back, “Sup, my name is Parker.” We started to hang out for a bit then we went home together on the same ferry and in the exact same taxi.
Next Year - Parker and I finally got together and we are happily dating and I have FANTASTIC NEWS...HE PROPOSED TO ME AND I SAID YES because why not? Aaaand something else, I know I am just 20 years old, but twin babies are on the way, their baby shower is tomorrow. Anyway, I should probably go to bed, I have a big day tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep. *yawns* “Good Morning honey,” Parker said to me and of course I said it back to my sweet, loving husband. “BABY SHOWER TIME!” I yelled out because the visitors are going to start arriving soon. “Time to open the box and see what colour balloons they are, to see if I am having twin girls, boys or a girl and boy.” “3…2…1… WOOHOO!!!” the crowd screamed and cried of happiness. “We’re having twin girl and boy!” Parker and I cried of happy tears. “WAIT… I forgot something… I am supposed to be induced... TODAY” as waterfalls came gushing down my face, as I also said that my water broke, sooo I knew I was going to have these babies today.
A Couple Weeks Later - These are my sweet little baby angles. This is my little girl, her name is Sienna and this is the boy and his name is Timmy.
8 Years Later - “Have a good day at school my little angels,” I say before my children enter the school bus.
“Mum don’t embarrass us please, we wanna be popular,” she whispers embarrassedly in my ear.
“Ok Missy Moo, I won’t call you that anymore alright?” I say aloud to embarrass her again.
“Mum, don’t call me that either please. Anyway, bye Mum have a good day!” Sienna says as she boards the bus. I decided to spend a day with my lovely husband and book a weekend at Romantic Island.
The Next Weekend - “PARKER, HAVE YOU PACKED ANYTHING YET?” I yelled at the top of my lungs.
“Yes darling I have, have you?” Parker asked me.
“Yes I have. Let’s go, we have to go now or else we will miss our ferry,” I said worriedly that we were going to miss the ferry. So off we went. We said bye to our twin children, we had a fantastic weekend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!