Kids Nightmares

Chapter 1
Seeing the ghost
AHHHH!!! The kid quickly jumped out of his bed,waking up screaming from his nightmares. It woke everybody in the orphanage. Calvin the tall fat kid screamed as well because he saw a tall,slim,big headed monster. Everybody else started panicking and screaming but they didn’t know why. Owen the skinny short kid who was already screaming,but then he also saw the ghost as well and started screaming GHOST!!!Everyone in the old wooden orphanage thought he was the craziest nerd ever.
Chapter 2
Talking of what we saw
Owen and Calvin went to the kitchen and started talking about what they had seen. Owen said “I had this creepy nightmare about a ghost giving everyone in the orphanage spooky dreams and then when I woke up I saw the slim ugly ghost” “You saw that ghost to”replied Calvin amazed. The next night when it was the most haunted hour of the night, the boys went looking for the ghost. They had heard a report that there was a ghost called Bob.
Chapter 3
Finding the ghost
“There he is giving Harry nightmares.” said Calvin trying not to wake anybody. “How are we going to catch a ghost”. Responded Calvin. “The only thing ghosts stick to is slime”. “Ohh yeah”. “I have slime in my bag”. The boys did a sneak attack and they got all the slime right on Bob’s head. The boys silently took Bob outside to the black dumpster. It was very cold and dark,so they ran inside to their beds quickly before they got caught.All the kids in the orphanage had good dreams forever...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!