Uncharted


Nathan Drake is an archaeologist who explores ancient temples and explores hidden cities, which have been untouched for several millennia. Nathan has companions with him as well named Sam and Elena Ross who is Nathan's Wife. Nathan one day was out in Rio De Janeiro when he came across a shop named 'Ancient Relics and Stones'. Since Nathans, curiosity gets the better of him sometimes he went in. Nathan found a lot of stuff, which looked ancient,but Nathan knew these were fake and that isnt a rare thing you will come by in this slum because everybody is trying to make money somehow. But, Nathan did find a map, which Nathan could tell, wasn't fake, he took the map. He put it on the counter and gave the owner money.

nathan went out of the shop and found sam and elena waiting for him and nathan said, "well i found something to do'. nathan showed sam and elena the map and they both got excited because they love finding new things. nathan, sam and elena went back to their houses and put everything they needed in their bags and left. nathan had a car which he drove around and picked up sam and elena, "this might be quite a ride so did you bring snacks"
" yea i have everything inside the backpack" sam replied. they were riding into a place which was a island hidden by a mass of foog and mist. nathan had a plane from their last adventure that had been lying around for quite a while but it still worked. nathan had driven to a airfeld which was not used anymore and he left the plane there in case of emegencies. nate and his friends reached the airport and while elena and sam got their backpacks. nathan went into the hanger and pulled the rug off the plane. he got into the plane and gently rode it outside; the plane was an amphibious plane meaning it could go on land and water. sam and elena got the backpacks and equipment and hid the car somewhere in the hanger. they got on the plane and flew off and this is where their journey really begins.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!