Baseball

Commentator: “And he hits. Wow! Look at that ball flying straight into the atmosphere, will Johnny catch the ball?”

Johnny: Fear seeped into my bloodstream. My heart was pounding like I was running a marathon, the ball was coming my way and my hands were trembling with fear. Pin drop silence. It was like time had stopped. All eyes in the stands were fixated on me, beads of sweat began cascading down my forehead. It’s all up to me to catch that ball.

Commentator:Ooh it’s getting close, Tom’s got one more base left to run, will Johnny make it in time to stop the The Eagles from making it to the finals? We’re just about to find out.

Johnny: The ball was coming closer and closer and my body felt a little bit confident, and my hands was in place and my legs slowly moved back and the ball was coming in full speed towards me.Yes,yes nooo MAX!!

Commentator:”Oooh The Eagles are going to finals but let’s look at that replay of Johnny and Max.Johnny was going catch the ball but Max thought that he was going to catch the ball and then they ran each other accidentally and then missed the ball that’s just bad luck.

Johnny: The air horn horned and it was game over, I crouched down on my knee and questions ran all over my head like a tsunami, Why did Max do that?That was main question that was in my head. Max snickered at me “What” I replied with anger
“Do really think I wanted to catch that ball I only did that on purpose to get you out of the team, well my wish came true pack your bags I’m the leader now OUT NOW” my face came red like a tomato. I grabbed his purple silky collar and screamed at him saying that I will defeat him one day over and over again. The guards held me down and started walk me out of the stadium.

2 years Later

“The new baseball leader named Max Turner has killed at the middle of Marius Street and there was no evidence of the killer there was no footprints and no fingerprints…” I get the black,hard remote and switch off the tv and placed on the squeaky couch.My mouths starts to widen and widen “I told you that I will defeat you one day”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!