Kingdom's Reign

There was a kingdom across the sea . There was many cities across kingdom but there was only true king who was the only perfect person in whole kingdom . There was a man who thought he was better than the king. His name was Lucius also known as the dark prince which he was not a prince. He had many people who liked him more because he said things would be better if they followed him, which was a load of trash. Some people were true followers of the king and his son and were blessed with a long happy life.

10 years later...
Over the years Lucius started to get arrogant and started to hold events , by getting the kings worthy followers and get them to fight against their strongest men which was unfair because of the men who were captured were whipped nearly to death and then rubbed salt into their cuts which would have been excruciating. The dark prince now had an army of half the of the kingdom full of evil people who showed no mercy and loved doing evil. The king knew that there would be a trader on his side who would be tempted to follow Lucius and betray the kings son. The king knew that his son would die in a great war against Lucius and his army of evil people. He was sad because he knew his son would have to die to save a trader from evil, but the king knew that if he stayed sad he and his kingdom would perish if he did not teach them the master of the sword. The king started to hold training sessions every day and slowly watched his kingdom of worthy people become masters of the sword.


5 years later...
5 years had passed and the kings men had become masters of the sword, and were probably some of the best in the kingdom. The king knew that the war would be hard because of the Lucius and his men. The king knew that him and his mighty followers would wipe out Lucius and his men but lots of men would die. The king knew that if his men died they would die with fame of being a worthy follower.

2 years later...
The king knew that Lucius army would soon be at there doorstep. The king started to hold events of horseback riding while swordfighting to try and have some men on horses and on foot.

5 days later...
It was 2:00 in the morning when a messenger came to the kings door and knocked. “ your majesty”” Lucius army is just outside our moat, they said if we do not let them in then they will kill us.” “thankyou, go tell my men to prepare for war.” The next 4hrs were chaos preparing for war. “Alright men you are all worthy of being in my army and it is a pleasure fighting with you. CHARGE!!!!” The battle began.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!