You Got Thunderstruck

It was sprinkling but the Watersons still wanted to go to the beach, l know they are a very crazy family. Also remember when I said it was sprinkling and you would usually drive, but no the Watersons walked.
So, then Jody, Mark, Lilly and Coby went to the beach. Then they jumped into the water, actually they ran into the water. They were having so much fun, they were even screaming, well only Coby was, but anyway.
They swam so far out, you could not even see them, but because they were such a risky family, Jody and Mark did not even care one little bit. So off Lilly and Coby went.
Because the parents thought that the children were having so much fun, Jody and Mark jumped into the water, then they swam and swam, but they could not see them. They were getting a little bit scared, but they kept on swimming and swimming.
But they still could not find them, they did get a little bit more scared, but they still kept on swimming. Then the mum Jody said, “Let’s go back, they might be back at the beach.” So, then they swam all the way back to shore, it took them forty five minutes to get back.
Guess what? They were at the beach. Jody and Mark were so annoyed because they went all that way for nothing. But Jody and Mark were not going to shout at them even though they went all that way for what? NOTHING!!
Then Coby and Lilly made an awesome sandcastle, everyone was staring at it because they thought it was so cool because it was SO, SO, SO! BIIIIIIIG. Then Lilly and Coby said, “It’s not that big” then they laughed at Coby and Lilly. Then Coby and Lilly said, “Why are you laughing at us?” Then all the children said, “Because it’s so big.” “Ok” said Lilly and Coby in a weird way.
Then because they were weirded out a little bit so they jumped into the water, then when they jumped into the water, Coby and Lilly screamed, well only Coby did because Lilly is not as crazy as Coby is.
Then just as they were about to leave, suddenly THUNDER STRUCK and at that very moment Coby suddenly disappeared, they looked and looked for one hour, but they still could not find him.
Then after two hours of looking, they finally found him lying there. They were so, so sad. But then suddenly he was breathing. Then when they took him to the hospital, they realised that he was fine. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!