Under The Bed

Under the bed
TUT TUT TUT…
“ Michael, do you hear that? I can hear footsteps! I think it is coming!”
“Shhh Jamie, it might find us?” they whispered as they hid underneath Jamie’s bed.
“What will find us… wait, Jamie the footsteps have stopped, we can’t stay here forever we are in danger, we have to wake up the babysitter now because remember Mum and Dad are working very late,” Jamie whispers to Michael.
When they tiptoe downstairs all of a sudden, they hear footsteps again it scares the life out of Jamie,
“MICHEAL, I CAN HEAR THE FOOTSTEPS AGAIN!” Jamie whispers
“ZIP IT JAMIE IT MIGHT FIND US!” Michael told Jamie in a quiet but firm voice.
When they arrive to the loungeroom they look around to see if it’s clear to go wake up the babysitter, but out of nowhere they find…THE BABY SITTER IS DEAD!”
AAAAHHHH WHAT DO WE DO? I THINK WE ARE NEXT!” Jamie cries as he prays for his parents to come home very early, (which won’t happen).
Jamie slowly turns around with his eyes slightly closed as he sees Michael feeling the baby sitters’ hand and he said it feels cold.
“Yep she is definitely dead!’’ Michael says.
Jamie looks around to see if it is safe to run out of the house so he slowly turns back around and slowly opens his eyes and looks at the ground and sees black strange shoes he keeps slowly looking up and sees a Strange tall man with a black suit it looks like something u would wear to a wedding and his head look liked it had a big white sock over it WAIT ITS SLENDERMAN!!! Jamie and Michael scream as thousands of tears pour out of there itchy red eyes.
“RUN!!!’’ Michael screams,
They run around Slenderman as he chases after them but they get away (luckily) and so they sprint out of the house as fast as they could and never to return, they look back at the door and see slender man teleport to the door and then teleport back inside (when he teleports it makes a weird noise), and no one know what’s happened to the parents unless they go back THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!