A Boy Lost In Australia

Hey mum I will just go get milk over there.” Ok” l am back were are you Mum Mum Mum!!! I am lost and my name is jack and my mums name is Aliver. Can you help me.

“Excuse me have you Sean a 37 year old lady, with black hair and a blue tee shirt” no. “Excuse me have you Sean a girl with a black hair band and black hair and a blue tee shirt “ no. “ are you aliver “ no.” Are you aliver” no. Can you please help me no because I have to go to a meeting. No way how long is the meeting 1 h ok not you. Nobody nose her she said if I get lost I would ask somebody and they will call me. But she lied. HELP!!!

Is there a another Police Station around ? No,but, 1 hour away 1pm so in 1 hour we will leave hey I am not driving 1 hour for you to get to the police station. 1 hour later we are at the police station I am running for my life I open the gate and I see my mum yay yay my mummy you are a bad boy what I gust saw you.

“ Hey do you know we’re the police station is no but my friend dose and he will take you. So were dose he live “ ho” so go up the street and turn left and go up that street then turn right and number 8. I am sure she will be there. Wait What is after left. The man is gone so I have to guess. I am at number 8 so I go in and say “ do you know where the police station is”. “ get out we are here” . I am running for my life and I open the door and there is a blonde lady in a yellow t-shirt NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i screamed.

Is there a another Police Station around ? No,but, 1 hour away 1pm so in 1 hour we will leave hey I am not driving 1 hour for you to get to the police station. 1 hour later we are at the police station I am running for my life I open the gate and I see my mum yay yay my mummy you are a bad boy what I gust saw you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!