Jelly Mugger

Scraping the bottom of the sea is what Captain Cookie Dough the Baked (Captain Cookie Dough) is doing. One catch had a rare jellyfish with sunglasses and a smile, also millions of tentacles. As Captain Cookie Dough saw it, he ripped his captain vest and jumped off the boat and onto the shore. A little boy called Ben found the jellyfish and took it home in a jar of water.
“I’ll get you if it’s the last thing I do!” Captain Cookie Dough said in a deep voice.
Captain Cookie Dough went to Ben’s beach house and tried to get inside but it was locked. “I’ll just call the cops then.”
Meanwhile Ben was admiring the jelly, suddenly it said, “Hey, I’m hungry.” “Okay,” Ben said in a confused voice and got a sardine and put it in the jar of water as jelly ate it. He said, “My name is Smooth and I owe you one.”
Just at that moment, the cops busted down the door and shouted, “You're under arrest!”
Then Smooth jumped out and stung all the cops.
“Now you owe me one,” Smooth said. Right then Captain Cookie Dough came and stole Smooth to auction him off to Scientists INC.
“No!!” Ben screamed and jumped on the boat and tried to get Smooth out of Captain Cookie Dough’s hands.
“Maybe I’ll just kill him so you won’t stop me!” Captain Cookie Dough cackled.
Right then, Ben grabbed Smooth, pushed Captain Cookie Dough off the boat and turned the boat around to the beach. When Ben and Smooth came home and went inside, Ben’s mum saw Smooth (she’s a scientist). She said, “That’s a new species, can we test it?” “Sure,” Ben and Smooth said together, so Ben’s mum called her gang and Smooth had five tentacles. When they were finished, Ben got so much money, he bought private property so nobody could come in unless Ben wanted them to.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!