Scared To Wake Up

The sky was pitch black, the sonic sound of the wind echoed. I was left in the bush all alone. The trees were swinging side to side while I was sitting on a smooth rock looking at the tall narrow trees getting blown by the energetic wind. All I remembered was going to bed at home. But here I was in the middle of the forest all cold and scared.

A couple of minutes later I managed to work my way to sleep. Then a loud noise erupted and I woke up. I was at a humongous THEME PARK I was shocked. I had no idea what was gonna happen it felt like this experience wasn't even real. I needed to have fun. So then I finally found a ride to go on and it sure did look fun it was the size of the empire state building it was tall and looming over me. So I hopped on the ride and it started moving ?. So far so good and finally the big drop was coming up I was slowly ascending then finally I reached the top and then I realised there was no more to go up. It stopped. My heart was pounding so loudly I looked up and I couldn't even see the face of the earth. Before I knew It I was surrounded by grey fog. All I could do now was jump I took of the belt off and “ahhhhhh” I felt my eyes getting blurry I heard a loud ringing sound and I blacked out.

Boom I woke up and before I could say one more thing I was in the cinema. I had bulging bruises sticking out of my skin. This was a never-ending thing .no one was around me I didn't know what to do I dashed straight out of the cinema door I was in the middle of the jungle. There was a sign on one of the trees I was absolutely shocked. My home was in Sydney and now I am in a jungle 10 hours away called Yass. I was definitely not safe how was I am going to get home.

But that's when I saw the gold to my mission a telephone. So I picked up the phone that was in my pocket. It was never there before. I picked up the phone and typed my mum's number in. And she answered I said mum “can you please pick me up” and mum said “where are you and why are you even awake” “ I thought you were in bed this whole time,” “Anyways mum said” “where are you”. “ you won't like it I am in Yass” she mumbled . My mum absolutely freaked she said how did you end up there I said it’s a long story “are you going to pick me up or what” and her response was simply “ you better thank me” and she put down the phone and I danced and was having the best time.










FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!