Game Life

Once a upon a time there were two kids. Their names were Lilly and Sara. The kids were playing a video game ‘I’m going win!’ said Lilly . ‘no way!’ said Sara. But then Dad came in and the T.V sucked everyone in the T.V. ‘What!!’ said Dad there was a navy blue cat on a cloud! The cat said ’I am Chibi and you, Sara and Lilly, are the best video game players ever! And we need your help! You must adventure to the Holy Land and kill all the gliches.” “Wow, wow, wow! I am not listening to a random talking cat!” said Sara. Chibi said “The video games will all not work. Please?” “No video games? I’ll go!!!” said Sara. They longingly ventured and finally got there. Chibi said “yes, finally now the Queen… ahh! Here in the flower let’s go!” “Ok” they all said. Chibi whistled then the Queen came. She was pretty. The Queen came on the trip. The gliches’ home was a volcano! The Queen said “let’s make weapons!!” They made axes, swords and maces. It was tough but eventually they defeated the gliches and saved the day in the nick of time. They were living happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!