Knight-Scare World

In a world, an evil, scary and twisted world. A world with terrifying and messed up creatures with no brains and random things. It was called Knight-Scare world. One scary and brainless creature called Pig Man was bored. Not many people were scared by the world. Not many had fear in them. It was quickly dying and falling apart. He suddenly got an Idea. An awful idea. He got permission from the mayor, Devil Dog. So Pig Man and Devil Dog stole anything hopeful and everything kid friendly thing in the world. (With the help of biting an undead voodoo doll called Crocogirlel). They delivered them all to an ogre known as the kidsucutioner. His favourite food was shellfish and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took the dogs, cooked them up in a barbecue pit and ate them all in one gulp. With a bucket filled with living dog tongues that can lick things on their own and baby spit, the ogre poured it all over Santa. Lots went into his mouth. It tasted delicious to him. The ogre chopped up Santa’s brain with an ax. He then teared apart everything else except for Rudolf. He then bit the nose off Rudolf. Lots of mucus in and on the nose. The ogre ate it and had lots on his tongue. All of a sudden, the world grew back quickly and became everyone’s worst fear. It was so scary that the world could come to life. It could destroy the world. It took control of everyone and everything’s brain! It was found everywhere!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!