The Fish Mark

The Fish Market
There was one day a baby seahorse named Bob, he was a very lovely seahorse. He lived in an ocean with other very charming sea animals. Bob loved seaweed chips. Unfortunately, he had no friends so one day he decide to do something about it a lot.

Bob went to the markets and saw a lot of animals. There was a turtle named Jack and he was a very nice. Bob went up to jack and said, “can you be my friend?” and them two were friends forever. One day Bob went out to get some seaweed chips, he went to his favorite shop. They had the best ones. So, when he asked, “Do you have any seaweed chips?” The crab sadly said” no” and then a tear fell from Bob’s eye and he was very miserable after that.

“I am very depressed because there are no more seaweed chips” Said Bob. He had a drink then he calmed “why don’t you try the calamari curly fries” asked Jack and decided to try it. “The chips were calamari curly fries and it was magnificent” said Bob. “He loved them he said” it is my new favorite snacks now’. So, he went home and ate the awesome chips ever. Jack went to the shop the next day and got a box of the curly fries for each other and when he got home they both sat down and ate it.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!