SAVE OUR HABITAT!

Hi! I’m Daffy the deer and I love where I live in Africa. My friends are named Lily, Lila, Charlotte and Scarlet. Our life was perfect until a giant thing came rolling down the hill. I warned my friends. I think it was a machine that made noises like this. Crash! Bang! Screech! I was getting worried, very worried that they were destroying our land.
I said “Everybody hide!” I shouted but they didn’t listen. I tried stopping the machine but it was too strong.
“Help everybody” I said to my family and friends. So, they tiptoed into the way so they could scare the machines. The machine kept rolling down the hill. By the time the machine got to the bottom of the hill, we were hiding behind bushes, climbing in trees and hiding in burrows.
Now I was getting terrified. Before long, it had dug and dug into our land and now all we had was water at our feet. Melissa, my mum, was kicking the machine. She was mad. I was hiding behind my mum because I was terrified, until a strong kangaroo came and jumped as high as he could. Then he scared off the machine. I was hugging the kangaroo as hard as I could because he saved all our lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!