The Five Fishermens

There where was five tiered men walking down on the jetty going to their boat. when those five men finally reach the boat all the men fell to sleep all accept for one of the oldest of them all. This mans name was jazz, jazz originated from Germany and when he was three he had to leave his country for many wars where going on in that period of time so he moved over to Australia and so he started making a crew. the men's names in the crew was max, TJ, jams, steve and me jazz. Bang! Jazz could see a storm. there was thunder and lightning! He thought to himself I have to wake up the others so he did but very quickly. Suddenly the engine stopped and there was a water spout they needed to escape quickly. When they woke up James jumped off board as soon as he jumped a big wave came and dumped him and sadly he died thee was one way out. So they hopped on to a little boat and paddle away thay didn't know were thay were going or how long it was going to atke but at least thay are safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!