Haunted mansion

Once upon a time the phone rang this man called his name was James he said, you won a trip to the haunted mansion’ The next day we packed up and went with the family. Kelis and Dave were very very scared! So we arrived to the hunted mansion we got out of our car and the door was closed. Then we waited and waited finally the door opened we went in. It was full of graves one of them was the king and the queen’s grave.

Kelis said, ‘dad mum lets go’ in but Dave was the chicken out of the family. We went in there was nothing inside then James popped out from no where and, said ‘come in my dear’. He made us eat this horrible food called deer brain we were so disgusted from the food. After a while Dave, said to ‘James could we sleep’. Then James took us to our rooms. Dave couldn’t sleep because there was a ghost outside I am so scared said Dave. It was morning we had toast and dad, said to James ‘how long are we going to stay here in the mansion’ James replied to dad you are trapped in here ‘hahahahahahaahahahah’ You will never get out of this mansion.

The mansion was full of ghosts said James. James took dad to the library and Kelis, Dave, mum went to there rooms. James trapped dad in the library. But this ghost entered mums room and thought that it was his wife. Dad found a room and went inside and saw a ball with a lady inside and asked her what’s your name she said I am madam Zena then dad asked do you know the way out of this mansion and she replied and she said yes if you could find in this special room called the grave room were all the dead bodies are and find the key that key opens any door. Kelis and Dave went to search the rooms and they found dad. Dad picked madam Zena up they went in the dead bodies’ room and found the key but accidentally dad dropped the key in the water dad asked Kelis to get the key. Kelis went in the water and looked for it after the bodies waked up they were zombies Kelis went under the water and found the key.

The zombie in the water grabbed Kelis leg and pulling her from the leg she screamed her lungs off and dad pulled Kelis from the hands and saved her. We ran so fast we closed the door and saw mum getting married to the ghost. The ghost was going to kiss mum and dad screamed and dad tells him your servant killed your wife. The ghost got shocked and killed his servant. The ghost said, “you could have this mansion” and dad said “ok”. The ghosts in the house left and went to hell and so we live happily ever after. Then dad sold the mansion.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!