Fairy Floss The Rabbit

Once upon a time, there lived a little bunny called Fairy Floss. She loved cuddles and loved jumping and hiding.
The next day, Fairy Floss woke up and she went to play with her friends. They all played hide and seek and took it in turns to hide, while they all took it in turns to count to ten. “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Ready or not here I come.” The first one to be found was Floss and he was not happy at all.
“I am not playing anymore.” Floss got so upset and walked away.
Floss told her mum what had happened and how she got so upset when her friend found her hiding behind the tree.
Her mum said, “I have a rhyme for you so that you don't get upset so easily Floss. It goes like this.
1-2-3 calmer me. 1-2-3 I hug me. 1-2-3 relax and b r e a t h e. 1-2-3 calmer me.
Whenever you feel upset or angry Floss, just remember the rhyme and it will help you relax.”
Floss began to repeat the rhyme whenever she was angry or upset and it helped her so much that she began to enjoy playing with her friends, even when she was found first.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!