Eating Chocolate Saves The Day!

A thousand years ago there were two scientists that invented chocolate using their mad scientist skills. Once they had invented it, they ate some to make sure it was right.
While they were eating it, one of the squares came off the big chocolate block and landed in their D.N.A. and blood samples they were working on before the chocolate was invented. One of the scientists saw it fall in so he jumped up and got it out. Then ‘Chocy’ jumped up smiling and said “Hi! I’m Chocy! What’s your name?” One of the scientists fainted and the other stared at Chocy, frowning. Chocy said “Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Well it’s just that I’ve never seen anything like it… I mean ‘you’! Extraordinary” said the scientist.
“What’s extraordinary mean?”
“Oh it means extra amazing”
“Oh, ok I’m hungry” said Chocy.
“Ok do you know what food you want?” asked the scientist.
“What’s food?” asked Chocy.
“Ok I’m going to have to show you.” Said the scientist. After Chocy ate something the scientist took Chocy home.

Chocy met Joe, the scientist’s son. “Hi!” Said Chocy. Joe didn’t reply, he just grabbed the scientist by the arm, pulled him aside and asked “What is that thing?”
The scientist said “It appears to be a talking piece of chocolate.”
“Well then why is he here?!”
“Because where else was I meant to keep him?”
“That’s an easy question….AT YOUR SCIENTIST LAB!” snapped Joe.

Joe walked out and the scientist got a phone call to return to work. While he was walking to his Lab, he got kidnapped! Joe saw this and ran after him but he wasn’t fast enough so he ran back inside.
“Joe, what’s wrong?” asked Chocy
“Dad’s been kidnapped!” cried Joe with tears running down his face.
“But what does that mean?” asked Chocy.
“It means someone has tricked you to go to the park or somewhere and then they grab you and do bad things” Replied Joe.
“Oh what are they going to do to Bob?” (which is the scientist’s name) asked Chocy.
“I don’t know but we have to find him!”
“Ok Joe so what do we do?”
“I’m not sure yet, I’ll need some time to think…I don’t know…I WISH MY DAD WAS HERE AND OK!” yelled Joe. Chocy spun around in circles really fast! Sparks were flying around, there were beautiful colours surrounding him then ‘POFF!’ Bob was in the lounge room with him!
“What happened?” Bob said to Joe and Chocy.
“Joe! Make another wish about the bad guys” said Chocy
“I wish the bad guys that kidnapped my Dad will get caught and will never do anything bad again!”
Once again Chocy spun around in circles with sparks flying, beautiful colours then ‘POFF!’….5 minutes later the news was on and the bad guy was caught…..it was the other scientist guy!!! Bob was shocked that his best friend would do that to him but even more shocked that Chocy had powers!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!