Leppy The Leprechaun


Hi i’m Leppy, Leppy the leprechaun i work for a company called rainbow inc we look after all of the pot’s of gold at the end of rainbows. But on Friday I was given a different mission I was told to go the leprechaun school and give Charles a magic item. He could choose out of a magic hat, belt, shirt, pants and boots. But of course things didn't work out the way i wanted them too, you see when you are a leprechaun there is always other mythical animals that are jealous of you. I can’t even count how many angry unicorns or sassy demons or rude elves that i have run into.


So when i got about a quarter of the way to the school I ran into a demon. “Hey what's in the bag Mr 4 leaf clover” He yelled. “None of your business” I said back “well it sounds like my business” he answered. You see I really don’t like it when people talk to me like that so I pulled out the magic hat and turned him into a potato. Then I put the magic hat on my head and kept on walking.


When I got about halfway, guess what I met? I met a big unicorn, “Hey what’s in the bag” he yelled “none of your business” I answered.” Well it sounds li…” well I could see how this was going to go so I pulled out the magic belt and turned him into a potato before he could finish his sentence. Then I put the magic belt on and kept on walking.


When I got about 3 quarters of the way to the school I ran into an elf. “Oy you give me that bag” he yelled. I was already late and I really didn’t need to be any later. So before he could say anything else I pulled out the magic boots and turned him into a potato. Then I put the magic boots on and kept on walking. I finally made it to the school but when I asked the leprechaun where was Charles he said “sorry but Charles is home sick today.” I was so mad that I pulled out the magic shirt and the magic pants and turned the leprechaun into a whole bag of potatoes.


Now I am ordinary Mythical animal at day and superhero at night. I turn all of the demons, unicorns, elves and annoying front desk leprechauns into potatoes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!