Jake The Silly Sausage Dog

Jake the sausage dog lived in Rosy Street. His friends lived in Rosy Street too.

One day, Sandy the labrador came to play frisbee. But Jake the sausage dog's frisbee was missing. Johey the chihuahua & Jack bulldog came to help look for the frisbee. They wanted to play too.

Sandy the labrador looked on the couch, but the frisbee was not there. Jake the sausage dog looked on the table, but the frisbee was not on the table. Jack the bulldog looked on the washing machine, but the frisbee was not there. Then, Johey the chihuahua looked on Jake's bed. There was the frisbee!

"Oh Jake, you're a silly sausage!", said his friends. Then they played frisbee all afternoon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!