Marco Cancio And Rome

Ancient Rome was a dirty place to be, the fury, a violent city where anger was uncontrollable.
They would spar against poor animals and fight them. Men would die and become history. Everyone was unique. Some were buff, strong some stiff and weak but no one was like Marco Cancio. He was always suspicious and filled with wonder he was a good fighter. He had messy hair, brown with a tinch of blonde that was hard to see, he had skinny arms with some muscle, big legs and he loved to create new things. He was a little picky when it came to friends - He only had one, Roberto Russo. Soon they will be forced to war. Roberto liked to fight, it was in his blood - his Dad was in the war but unfortunately died because of the Germans. They were enemies towards Rome but in a few years time marco and roberto were chosen to fight. They set a plan to attack Germany. the Germans had a leader called Friedrich he hated italy and italy wanted to fight him, marco went to the battle field as some of the rome threw a sword and the Germans raced towards them like a earthquake, it was like a stampede of animals running towards marco and it wasn’t long before the roman army came and swords were flying everywhere. The fury of the men - suddenly there was less people on the battlefield. A bunch of bodies on the floor and became history. Marco was fighting furiously and knocked a man down he was doing well but the atmosphere was thick, dry and warm from all the commotion and blood.
Marco was struggling to breath then out of nowhere someone thrashed their sword at Marco and it cut through like a car came 100km right at his shoulder, it was soaring pain the more he breathed the more the pain cut through his skin and flesh, and marco was struggling to see he was sweating, the thick atmosphere made him struggle to stay alive so he closed his eyes and Lied and fell into a coma. Roberto was alive but then a German backstabbed him and then became apart of history. When the war ended the Italians won the Germans wiped out.
Marco woke up in serious pain it felt like the sword was still inside him. Marco wanted to strike again but this time the Germans had a creature, it was a dragon.
People hailed for help as the dragon strikes fear into the heart of Rome Marco came fought
The ugly beast the dragon swiped its massive tale but miss then Marco hit the mighty dragon with his sword then the dragon hissed and smoke came from the dragons nose this was not good.The dragon gulped back and move his head forward and out came fire the fire trapped Marco and he got hit he had scars everywhere and fell unconscious and the dragon ate him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!