Saving The Magic Society

Huff! Huff! “Come on Chira you can do this” whispered Rain encouragingly. The old centaur had been running for days and days to help bringing back the Magic Society. “Do you have the book” grunted Chira. “Of course!”replied Rain.

While running it starter o get bright. “What’s this?” Inquired Chira. “It’s Fleur the Phoenix. Look she is going to help us.” Rain said. “Rain I’ve come to an end of running, Fleur catch” he shouted. “Catch wha-“ but I knew my answer. In a split second I was soaring through the sky landing on Fleur’s back with a thud.

“Chira what about you?” I shouted over the Fleur‘s wings.” I’ll catch up with you after a rest” he said. So the old centaur stopped and looked at Rain for one last time and he slept. While flying to the old castle, Rain lied down on Fleur’s soft and warm feathers, dreaming. He dreamt of saving the Magic Society by placing the Magic book back to its rightful spot and conjuring a spell of peace to the world. He saw all the giants, ogres, globins all types of creatures big and small were all shaking hands. The dream did not last long. Thunder boomed and he woke up. The castle was right there. “Caw” Phoenix shrieked. “OK Phoenix please wait for me here and if you see Chira tell him I’m in.” said Rain. So Rain entered through the creaky door which has mysteries behind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!