Farcry Primal 10,000bc Part One

It was the year 10,000 BC, and I woke up on a wooden and hay bed on the ground. I walked to get two rocks and a couple of sticks to make a campfire to keep me warm at night, (it can get very chilly at night) also to keep the bugs away. “I have already ten bites on me and it’s very itchy”. I said to myself.
Now I needed a long stick and a sharp rock and a big stone to sharpen the small sharp rock. I get all the things I need and I scrape the little rock on the stone. I put the small rock on the stick and I get a hand fall of long strong grass and tie it around the small sharp rock and the long stick and I have now made a spear. I am hoping I can kill a baby mammoth.
After a short time I found a baby mammoth, all alone away from its herd. I throw the spear at the baby mammoth “YES” head shot I yell in excitement. Unfortunately the mammoth started to run at me so I ran for my life and when I looked back I saw a herd of mammoth’s closing in. They were shaking the ground and I was shaking too, they were very angry.
When I was running from the angry mammoths I find a gap in the rock and I slide into the massive rock and the mammoth still try to get me by banging into the rock walls with their tusks.
After hours of waiting and stressing all the mammoth’s get bored and walk away. The baby mammoth was on the ground injured. I look around and see a rock on the ground. I sharpen the rock on the massive rock walls and then I ran out. I slit the baby mammoth’s stomach and all the guts come out and there was so much meat so I cut it up and ate most of it.
After, I was so full, so I put the leftover meat in my fish bag that I made yesterday. I had left over long strong grass I took it out and put the meat in it. I cut the mammoth skin and made a top and pants. I made it by putting holes at the edges and sowing the grass in it, then I put them on and it was so warm.
After I got as much meat as I could carry, I walked home and came across a village. I went into the camp and they said “hello”, so I said “hello”, back. They said we are Winjas I said “I do not know what I am?” so I became a Winja. After a couple of days they started to respect me and treat me nicely.
They made me leader the next day so I made a goal, l was to capture Odem and also Orll. I said to the village we must sleep, because in the morning we will begin the journey....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!