Haunted Halloween

It's Halloween at Yarrawonga college and all the students are dressed up in all sorts of costumes. There's a vampire, a zombie and even a cooking pot. The bell went and all the students tried to get through the doors. As they finally settled down Mr Lewis walk in and said ''if anybody could have the Halloween party at theirs that will be great''. No one put their hand up accept Max. "Max thankyou, I'll spread the word". "Ok everybody" said the head master. "The party has been moved to Max's house at 895 Hollywood street". ''Hey" said someone in the crowd. "Isn't that next to the creepy house?''"I guess" said Max. It was 3:03 and all the kids from school was arriving at Max's. "Hi Jim, Mat, Bob and Harry"." Welcome, welcome" said Max's parents as they were greeting everybody to their house. Seconds became minutes turning into hours then eventually everyone was tired from all the fun they had and left. Accept for Jim, Bob, Mat and Harry because they were having a sleepover. The power went out that night so Max and the boys went to the cupboard to find a board game so they opened the doors and found a MUMMY in the cupboard. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh" all 5 boys screamed "a mummy". Max's mum and dad ran to the boys. "A mummy, that's just a boy dressed up". Thank goodness though the boys.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!