Waterboy And His Dragon

The waves crashed! Lightning Struck! The terrified Waterboy was clinging to his dragon with all his might.
This is the story of the little Waterboy and his dragon defending their island from the wicked Ice Queen.
Years ago, in a tropical paradise, lived Waterboy and his pet dragon. One-day a wicked Ice Queen decided to take over the island. Anyone who got in her way was instantly turned to stone cold ice.
So one night she took her magic flying sleigh disguised as an old lady she flew to the island. Waterboy and his dragon saw her freezing things and knew they had to do something quick to stop her.
A big storm was brewing. Lightning and thunder filled the air. Waterboy and his dragon fell into the sea. Waterboy was clinging to his dragon with all his might. They knew they had a job to do and did not give up and swam to the jagged rocks close by.
When the storm finished, Waterboy and his Dragon went back to their home so he could prepare his weapons for the ensuing battle, and his dragon had a good feed of lava.
When they walked into the Ice Queen’s castle, they were amazed by her beauty, but this did not stop them. They saw her sitting atop of her throne made of ice, the throne of the wicked Ice Queen! Waterboy and his dragon charged at the Queen, they battled her with all their might, and at last, the Ice Queen fell dead. Her wicked reign was over!
With a quick breath from the dragon, his flame melted all the ice, bringing back to life those who had been cursed by the Ice Queen’s magic. Everything went back to the way it should’ve been.
And this is how the story of the Waterboy and his dragon came to be. For now, they live in peace, but no one knows what the future has in store.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!