Maddy's Masterchef

One day at school my friend Maddy was curious about cooking so she asked her teacher (Mrs Montagna) what she could do.Mrs Montaga said “ You could cook or host a cooking show.”Maddy said “I think I will do a cooking show!” “Good choice Maddy.”Mrs Montagna said.Maddy went off and started planning.

The first thing she had to do was come up with a title, she had a lot of options like Maddy’s Masterchef,Maddy’s Kitchen Rules(MKR) and Maddy’s Kitchen.She didn’t know what to choose because all her friends wanted a different name for the show, because she didn’t want to let her friends down she did wheel decides and it landed on Maddy’s Masterchef.The next thing she did was one of the most important things...THE RULES.It took Maddy 20 minutes to come up with the rules and the rules are...Please do not to cheat,Work as a team,Listen to everyone’s ideas,Keep your area clean and be organise.

After she created the rules she had to make the teams. Maddy Said “There is 7 fabulous girls (8 including Mrs Montagna) and 14 boy in the class but i have to take out a girl for the judge which is me, one for the introducer and a girl for a camera lady which will be…” “Do you need a camera lady if you do i could be that person.” “Yeah are you ok with being the camera lady?” “ Yeah.” “Thank you so much Stella!” “It’s ok.” “Now we need a introducer so i’ll ask Mrs Montagna.” “Yeah sure .” “So if Stella is the camera lady and I’m one of the judges and Mrs Montagna is the introducer how many girls does that leave 5 girl on a team so that means only 5 boys on a team plus one boy for the judge which is…James and one boy for the camera man which is...Ibrahim and one commentator which is Isaac.

That leaves 11 boys but i can only have 5 boys on a team and the rest will have to be the audience so to decide i’ll ask who wants to cook out of the boys.” “Only 5 of the boys put their hand up and that is fantastic i don’t have to choose.”Monday the 18th of March is here and Maddy’s is so excited.At 12:45 Maddy started to set up for the cooking show.Stella and Whitney helped Maddy to set up but I forgot to bring my electric mixer!Maddy was so nervous because i forgot to bring my electric mixer.

Instead of having 2 mixers 1 for each team Mia said “Both teams can use my electric mixer.” “Thanks”said Maddy.Then at 1:15 Maddy stated M.M.After both teams finished making their dishes in 10 minutes, the judges tasted the food and they decided that the Girls team won!!! They were so happy they jumped with joy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!