The Fish Market

One cold and stormy day on the fortnite map it was 7:30. There is a character named Fishstick and he is orange and he sometimes he will wear a starfish as an eye patch. There is a character named lobby and he is a lobster and he is plain red. He also like to play with the guns with Fishstick and when they die, they will come back to life. There is also another character named Bruce and he is a shark and his got a cannon or a big laser on his head in front of his fin. He also has a chest lama and lots of ammo box. Go to the shops on Friday.
Bruce was hungry, and he had no food because he forgot to go to the shops on Friday, so he went to the shops and he only just realised that the shops were closed on Saturday and he said to himself, “Oooow nooooo, the shops are closed today.”
He went to his house and then he saw Lobby and FishStick. Bruce tried to eat FishStick and Lobby and then they escaped from him. Bruce thought he might die today, he also he feels pale and he can’t see that good, so he sat down.
FishStick and Lobby came back and gave him food then FishStick said, “Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?” Bruce said, “Yeah sure, I’ll come over to night.” So, then they all were happy, and Bruce said he will never do that again. If he did, he will need to leave the lake for one month.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!