Fate

Fate.
It is an unpredictable thing. Some would think it would benefit them. Others, not so much. However fate knows what it wants to do. Let others figure out their lives.
Fate doesn’t exist.
It is simply a figment of our imaginations. Something that had been made to take the blame of any wrong doings. Something to give thanks to when something is achieved.
Fate does exist.
It is in the form of hope. The hope that everything has a purpose. The hope that everything will work out in the end.
Fate does exist.
It exists in a way that we are angry at it. The anger that is experienced is for oneself, but expresses it to fate. Claiming that it is unfair.
Fate.
It is an unpredictable thing. Some would gain. Some would lose. It is an unspeakable power, which no one understands. No one can comprehend. And no one can control it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!