Learn A Lesson Tale

14 yr old Geoffrey lit a letter box on fire and ran into the bush.The fire engines and the angry police came. As Geoffrey got distracted and looked back the police saw him.

Geoffrey was in court for 1yr and two weeks.When he came home his Mum and Dad weren't there.

He went back to court and saw his Mum and Dad crying by the court door. Geoffrey went up to them and commented “I'm extremely sorry” and then they came back to being a normal family and Geoffrey was no-longer naughty.

2yrs later, when Geoffrey was 16, his mum was pregnant and Geoffrey of course was taller and he moved to a different school. Geoffrey had to take 2 whole days to make friends in St Shivers high school.

Geoffrey was having lunch when he spotted a girl that he liked. Geoffrey went up to her and mumbled, ”will you play with me at lunch.” ”Pardon”, the girl answered. Geoffrey repeated, ”will you please play with me at lunch.”

The girl said ”Yes”. So they became best friends and played together, ate together and sat together.

When Geoffrey was thirty-three he got married to the girl Lisa.Then they had a baby girl and named her April. Then Geoffrey remembered what he'd done when he was young and thought about it and learnt his lesson.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!