A Guide To Loving Yourself

Step one; you are youAnd you have to accept that.
Step two; in a world where value is judged by how we look
You need to realise that just being YOU has value.
Step three; stop comparing yourself with others
Your value is immeasurable and can’t be compared
to another person who’s different to you.
Step four; appreciate yourself so you can appreciate others.
Step five; trust yourself, honour and prioritize the commitment you make to yourself.
Don’t sacrifice your needs for the artificial needs of others around you.
Step six; help others and expect no reward, you helping others is reward enough.
Step seven; forgive yourself, remember, everybody makes mistakes, not just you.
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!