Batman

Chapter 1
One cloudy night, Batman was fighting the Joker. Boom! Batman was winning, the Joker was losing. Boom! Batman won! The Joker went to prison. Two days later the Joker broke out. I will get you Batman.

Chapter 2
Batman was taking off his suit. It has metal on it and it has spikes on it and a cape and a steel belt. Batman had a secret. Batman was Bruce Wayne.

Chapter 3
Bruce Wayne is a rich man. Bruce lives on an island. His home is called Wayne Manor. Under Wayne Manor is the Batcave. The Batcave has a Batmobile, a science room and lots more stuff. Alfred is the butler. He has a moustache.

Chapter 4
Bruce Wayne was working on a new batarang. The batarang looks like a bat and is black. The batarang is an explosive batarang. It is so cool. Bruce is going to use this for good against evil in cities and towns like Bombala.

Chapter 5
Bruce Wayne was sleeping until the bat signal went off. Bruce rushed to the batcave and went to his suit. The bat signal was caused by the Joker. Again Bruce Wayne was now Batman and Batman needed a sidekick. He found Robin. Robin and Batman went to find the Joker.

Chapter 6
Boom! Batman was knocked out. It was up to Robin to fight the Joker. Robin ran to the Joker and punched him. The Joker’s tooth came out. Boom! The Joker was defeated by Robin. The Joker went to prison. But Batman was injured. Robin called 911. Batman was in a coma for two days.

Chapter 7
Batman was ok. Five years later Robin became Nightwing. One day later in the Batmobile
Batman was listening to jazz and looking at Nightwing. Nightwing was on the roof of the Batmobile naked and being crazy.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!