Gaming Gone Wronge

Dylan was playing Minecraft at night when he thought he heard a zombie near his window. When morning came he went to Jack’s house. Jayden and Jack were about to beat their high score when… Their computer went PSYCHO and I mean PSYCHO PSYCHO. Random blocks started spawning out of nowhere.
We ran outside, there’s Dylan building a hut out of spruce wood from the game Minecraft. We went inside he starts telling us how he was about to get battle royal when he heard a zombie out of the window, so he went to bed. Jayden and Jack left the wooden hut.
We noticed there is a Camaro from the game Jailbreak that’s from Roblox we stole it, Then. drove to the nearby football field then OMG! It turned into a battle field jack said. “not exactly its, from the game pixel gun 3D” We go inside we spawn with high Armor and a toaster as a gun “SWEAT!” There were some plates, so we started shooting toasted bread with bacon and eggs killing everyone.so we ran out and drove away.
We didn’t know what to do so we shot off to there Camaro and drove back to Jack’s house again we walk into his room there was a countdown to permanent destruction there was only 30 seconds left so I ran to the kitchen cut of the hole power to the house. I ran to the room again to find there’s a backup battery. All Jack said was “WE’RE DOOMED” and all I said was “yay” Laughing my guts off.
Me and Jack were thinking on how we a going to fix this.
And that’s when Jack come up with an idea. we went to belong the internet server for Jacks computer and asked them politely to disable Jack’s computer. We did it all the blocks cleared up we went outside everyone starts cheering for us.
And ever since then we lived a good life and when I mean good I mean good. Me and Jack are now famous youtubers and Jack has his dream job and thats digging up special kind of things and discovering stuff like new objects.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!