Rampage

Bang!!! “Hey guys someone just exploded a wall and Xave is about to escape” screams the jail guard in shock. “Everyone we need backup ASAP” yells the guard.
Somewhere in the middle of a Nigerian desert in 2050 Xave and Noe have made an escape from a jail called Dead Men Jail. They just escaped. There were so many jail guards surrounding the area. At night they had to camp far away from the crazy jail.
The reason they escaped was because they got in a brawl with another criminal called Jeff. When they escaped they went and found a gun store so they can go around shooting the people surrounding them. When they got to the creepy looking place they chose a gun each. They finished picking there gun and went to the register and got their ammunition but they had no money so they shot the guy dead. They scrabbled the get to the back room for more ammunition. All the ammo was gathered together they now can finally go on the rampage of their dreams.
They firstly went to the city that was closest to them. They also robbed a bank in the city. They got around about one billion dollars. They just escaped so they can now go and get better guns each. Xave went and got an AK47 and Noe got a sniper so he can snipe from far away.
Xave decided to go further in to the city to snipe some ugly people. When they were walking they came across a gang of people. Noe tried to make them join their gang. Which was a good idea because they had left over money that they can buy guns for the gang. The gang all huddled up and were still making a decision when Xave mention that they had 9 million dollars left. The gang decided they will join them on their rampage.
When they were walking a gang member went over to Xave to ask him something. When Xave turned he realised it was Jeff the person he had a brawl with. But it was okay because they were now a gang. The gang decided to go to the gun store so they can buy some cool guns. When they finished it was time to go and hunt down some peeps.
They found a food store and thought they should rob it. The gang split in to small groups of four, one goes around the back, one goes to the left, one goes to the right and one go to the front with Xave and Noe. Noe and Xave make a big explosion then the back and the sides make one big explosion. The residents are shocked and some of them have had a heart attack. The gang gather all the food they can and decided they should camp the night. When they got out of the shop Joseph was standing there with a bomb then he blew them up…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!