SAN Andreas

I so exited to finally go on a camping trip by myself with no campervan. Ever since I younger I always wanted to go San Francisco and now I finally get to.

As I got out of the Range Rover, I got all my bags and decided to walk to the woods. The reason I was there is because I was a sizemologist doing research.

I finally got to the forest and unpacked my billion bags. Then I set up my work desk and a few other things. When I was setting my tent up I felt a massive jiggle.

I dropped everything I was doing and ran to my computer which was on my work desk. I phoned my boss and shouted “Boss!” “ there’s an 3.3 earthquake in SAN Francisco”. “ uh oh”. I yelled.

“It just jumped up to 7.3” I screamed. I ran out of the forestry and kneeled down and covered my head. Luckily I brought my phone with me.

I got my cracked phone and called my colleague. It just went up to a 9.5. It’s of the rictaa scale. This problem was way worse than I first thought.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!