Maria The Meanie

A girl named Maria was a mean bully. She was ten and usually says mean words. She always got detention and she always hurt people. Her loving parents didn’t know that she bullied people until the very last day at school. She got an F- and the paper said she bullied people for the whole year every single day. She had no friends afterwards and she got grounded. Then she punched and kicked her parents and did bad pranks on them. She got grounded for six whole months.

Then she waited for half and year. At school she was a nice girl and learned her lesson. She was very kind and friendly. She was grade six and by that time she made seven friends per year! She was very surprised and pleased. She studied very hard for tests and she was very smart! She always got an A+ or A-. Even in the hardest tests most of her classmates got B grades. So she went to a higher class in year eight.

It was very surprising at the end of the year she got an A+ Everything! She went to grade ten and skipped grade nine. Her friends were still very friendly to her. After two years she went to university and after ten years she was twenty three years old and finally became a doctor. The manager was very happy to have and helpful with her and patients too. She became a mother her children names were…

Rose ,Alex,Jake they were all fifteen years old! They all had and job on Monday they had a hard time at work and lots of customers to serve. It was a hard day while there were less people at night and more at day it was Amazing.They turned fifteen at school they had a very hard test for school they got an A her mom was very Amazed of them but started bullying people so they got grounded for a week and a half. They studied not so much they used their devices too much so they got ground for a month which was very very boring.

They all had a Naplan test for year ten so they had to study a lot five times a day and thirty five a week! While one hundred forty or more a month it was very hard word it was a very very hard test after a week the test arrived but there were bullies cheating by looking at other people’s work but distracting them to the people who finished the test one all of them got caught and a few days later they bullied people and nothing happened much just lots of bullying which wasn’t fun but it was funny to the bullies so they all hated it and wanted to go to a different school with no bullies because they were all getting upset when get all got bullied which was very annoying but they were all shy to tell their parents and next year they all went to a different school but lots of new people came to the school but got bullied it was very upsetting but the bullies realised how it felt on them so they had to stop because the bullies got bored and started becoming more friendly and friendly they had more friends. Maria did lots of nice things to make them feel way better and became an teacher she was a very nice teacher but was sometimes strict but they all never bullied again and got to university to study there they were good in university and became parents. Maria’s great children went to university and very very very amazing but bullied people a little but nothing happened but they got a warning and listened.

They had a good time there and had no trouble no bad things happened they were good students at university and they passed university and they all went on a camp. They all had a great time with everyone there.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!