Victory

Once there were two kids called Andrew, who was eight and Jessie, she was 7. They were special kids because Andrew and Jessie had special powers! But they never knew until one day! They played superheroes and suddenly they flew in the air. "Why are we flying?" Andrew said.

"OMG what is happening?" Jessie screamed. "This is scary!!!" Andrew said. Then they landed on the top of a roof. "That was fun." giggled Jessie. But when they looked up... THEY SAW A GIANT TOILET BOWL! "It is flooding this town!" Andrew said "We have to do something about this." "Yep" said Jessie.
They flew up and tried to attack it. They almost got flushed because Andrew pressed the flush button. Jessie screamed. She landed on the same house they were on. "Jessie.... where are you?" Andrew asked. "I'M HERE!!" Jessie shouted. "Where we started I think." Jessie brought toilet paper and put it around the toilet then. They punched the toilet and it broke. "Hooray!" They said.

They had a party because they defeated the toilet and they are famous. Their parents gave them cupcakes as a gift of victory! Every time their friends want to play with them at school and went on the Internet! The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!