Making Friends

making friends


It was sunday I bolted over a horse right in front of the judge and she placed me last. I didn’t care that I came last but people laughed at me I did not like it. But it made me cry then I did care about that.


The next day came I went to school then I just realized that they go to my school I tried to talk my mum out of going to school and even but she would not let me stay home so I had to go to school when I got there my teacher asked me what did I do on the weekend I agreed that I went to a horse show and I bolted over a horse’ and she said ‘are you alright’ I said ‘yes’.

Then the bell went i got my food and went to my friends they did not talk to me i think i know what happened it could be that those people told them.I was scared that i lost my friends and i won't have
any friends left.


Then the next day came and I lost track of my work and I struggled in all the tests I had to have lots of meetings about me struggling in work and the next day came and I had to go on stage lights were in my face I was so scared but I had to do it then someone saw me shaking and came up and said do you want me to take over and I said yes so she did I was lukey and then we became friends and we shared dreams.
everyone needs a friend

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!