TV Is A Bad Influence

I stongly belive that TVis bad influence.
TV is bad for your eyes.
TV can also give children bad habits too.
Theses will be explains shortly.

Watching TV can harm your eyes.
When you watch TV with no lights on,it worsens your eye sight.
Watching too much can make you rub your eyes as well.
If you watch a lot or TV,you'll need to buy glasses, wich are very expensive.
Over all,TV chamages your eyes.

TV can teach children unnealty things lots of people swear on TV,and lots of kids copy whats on TV.
Also, there is lots of violence in maves and on TV too.
There tore,TV can give children bad hadits.

In conclosion,TV is a bad influence.
TV nurts your eyes and gives children bad nadits.
TV should only be watched in modation and with good lighting.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!